I’ve teamed up with the Fine Motor Fridays bloggers to create the amazing book 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1 to 5. A great resource for educators, parents, and caregivers, this book offers a wide range of crafts and activities that target, develop, and help refine the fine motor skills necessary for school and daily life.
About the Book – From the Back Cover
Highlights of 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1 to 5
- Each activity includes full color photos, a handy-dandy list of materials, and step-by-step instructions.
- Each activity also includes helpful hints, safety tips, and/or other fun variations to try.
- All activities are kid tested and kid approved!
- The book is organized and color-coded into seven categories, offering a wide variety of activities and crafts to appeal to a wide variety of interests.
- A foreword from Deborah of Teach Preschool on the importance of fine motor skill development.
Print Version: Amazon.com