I’ve teamed up with the Fine Motor Fridays bloggers to create the amazing book 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1 to 5. A great resource for educators, parents, and caregivers, this book offers a wide range of crafts and activities that target, develop, and help refine the fine motor skills necessary for school and daily life.
About the Book – From the Back Cover
“The Hands Have It! Squeezing Play Dough, Fastening Buttons, Snipping with Scissors. and So Much More.
99 Fine Motor Activities fun, engaging ideas to involve the fine motor muscles in your child’s hands, fingers, and wrists. Ten talented moms come together to share the most successful, creative, and inspiring invitations to play that they set up for their own kids to get those little hands working.
Your child’s hands develop and change so much in the first years of life. From chubby newborn fists that can barely open to infants reaching for your face as they coo to toddlers self feeding and stacking blocks, soon you will have a preschooler learning to cut, write, and turn the pages of a book!”
Highlights of 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1 to 5
- Each activity includes full color photos, a handy-dandy list of materials, and step-by-step instructions.
- Each activity also includes helpful hints, safety tips, and/or other fun variations to try.
- All activities are kid tested and kid approved!
- The book is organized and color-coded into seven categories, offering a wide variety of activities and crafts to appeal to a wide variety of interests.
- A foreword from Deborah of Teach Preschool on the importance of fine motor skill development.
The book is available in print, eBook, and Kindle versions. I’ve included affiliate links for your convenience. Click on the links below to purchase your copy!
Print Version: Amazon.com
Check out our BRAND NEW book- 100 Fine Motor Ideas here!