Welcome to the Saturday Science Blog Hop & Link Up co-hosted by Little Bins for Little Hands, P is for Preschooler, Lemon Lime Adventures, Suzy Homeschooler, The Joys of Boys, The Usual Mayhem and yours truly!
As part of our mini unit about Recycling (check out our Science Table: Recycling post!) we checked out a bunch of books on the subject so I thought I’d share with you all our current book basket filled preschool books about recycling!
I was surprised to find so many books about recycling for preschoolers! But here are our ten favorites! I have included Amazon links for your convenience. I am NOT an Amazon Associate and won’t earn any money from this.
1. Recycle!: A Handbook for Kids by Gail Gibbons
2. Recycle Every Day by Nancy Wallace
3. Here Comes the Recycling Truck by Meyer Seltzer
4. What Happens to Our Trash? by D.J. Ward
5. Trash and Recycling by Usborne Beginners
6. Recycling Earth’s Resources by Barbara Webb
7. Rally for Recycling by Lisa Bullard
8. What Can You Do with an Old Red Shoe? by Anna Alter
9. Michael Recycle by Ellie Bethel
10. The Adventures of a Plastic Bottle: A Story about Recycling by Alison Inches
And now it’s time for the Saturday Science Blog Hop & Link Up!
Air Pressure from Suzy Homeschooler
What is soil? Experiments and activities for kids from The Usual Mayhem
Learning about nature with toddlers and preschoolers from P is for Preschooler
Simple Science: Mentos and Soda Volcano from The Joys of Boys
Engineering Egg Drop Project from Lemon Lime Adventures
For more ways to explore, play and wonder please follow
Stir the Wonder on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest!
© 2014 – 2017, Stir The Wonder. All rights reserved.
Emma @ P is for Preschooler says
I didn’t realize there were so many books about recycling for preschoolers either! But it makes sense – the earlier it becomes a habit, the better!
Thank you for linking up to the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Bloghop!