We have just wrapped up all our wind study activities so I wanted to put them all in one post for you and include some great book titles for you to read! I hope you have all enjoyed following along as we learn all about the wind with simple science experiments, crafts, activities and books!
We started this unit with a simple wind science exploration table.
We had a blast making a Wind Car and experimenting with wind power!
All throughout our wind unit study when we would go outside, we would ask “What Can the Wind Do?“, talk about the wind and watch the clouds move in the sky!
We also had fun doing these 2 Simple Wind Science Activities!
There are so many great books for preschoolers on the subject of wind. Below are some of the books we read!
- Feel the Wind (Let’s Read and Find Out Science 2)
- Little Pirate: Why Does the Wind Blow? Science Made Simple!
- Who Likes the Wind? (Exploring the Elements)
- Where Does the Wind Blow? (Sharing Nature with Children Book)
- In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb by Marion Bauer
For more wind activity ideas check out these posts from other blogs!
Follow my Teach: Weather Theme Pinterest board for more weather related kids activities!
© 2014 – 2017, Stir The Wonder. All rights reserved.