This is the last Top Ten Holiday post! I’ve had a lot of fun sharing our favorite gifts. This week is for those last-minute items, the stocking stuffers! I really enjoy finding little unique items to put in Caden’s stockings! Here are some of my favorites!
Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Boys
1.Hot Wheels cars – Most boys love these little cars! You really can’t go wrong with these and they slip right into little stockings!
2. Safari Toob animals – These little animals are fun for all kids and they come in a skinny tube that will easily fit in a stocking!
3. Play doh – Play-doh makes these small little tubs of play dough which fit perfectly into stockings!
4. Imaginext Blind Bags– Fisher-Price makes these great little Imaginext blind grab bags with little action figures inside. These are fun because you never know what you are going to get and they are perfect for stockings too! I know there are similar bags for Rescue Bots too!
5. Silly Putty, Gak or Slime – Caden loves all kinds of “squishes” as he calls them. They provide great sensory input for him without being sticky. And they are small enough to fit in a stocking!
6. Chapstick – Chapstick is something we need up here in New England’s cold, dry winters so they are the perfect small item to add to stockings. Caden loves minty chapstick so I will probably get him some of this!
7. Glow Sticks – Glow sticks are a lot of fun to play with! Caden loves to take them into the bath for a glowing fun time!
8. Squishy balls – Caden loves these squishy balls or puffer toys. They are great for tactile sensory input and when he needs to sit still. They come in many shapes, sizes and colors and are very cheap.
9. Toothbrush – Since toothbrushes should be changed regularly, they make the perfect small item to add to stockings. Caden loves the Transformers so he will be getting this electric Transformers toothbrush from Colgate.
10. Color Bath Drops – Caden has recently started requesting colored bath water. This little jar of color bath drops would be a perfect way to make bath time fun without using all my play dough food coloring!
For more Top Ten Holiday Lists please check out these posts from my co-hosts!
Stocking Stuffers for All Ages ~ Stocking & Stuffer Ideas for Kids ~ Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Preschoolers ~ Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Preschoolers ~ Inexpensive Stocking Stuffers for Preschoolers ~ DIY Stocking Stuffers Ideas ~ Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Preschoolers
© 2013 – 2017, Stir The Wonder. All rights reserved.
Emma @ P is for Preschooler says
Kay is getting those color bath drop tablets in her stocking this year! And you can never go wrong with a glow stick! Great ideas!
The Funster says
Thanks for the awesome list. Some of these I wouldn’t have thought of, especially the toothbrush and the color bath drops. How fun! Thanks for giving me some great ideas.
Ashley Moore says
Very cute ideas! My little guy loves chapstick too!