This Christmas Tree Sensory Bottle can bring the excitement, sparkle and wonder that is the Christmas season to babies and toddlers, while also providing a calming sensory retreat for preschoolers and older children. It is quick and easy to make, even with the help of kids! Read on for instructions.
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies Needed for Christmas Tree Sensory Bottle
- Squeeze a liberal amount of green glitter glue into the green plastic bottle, about half the bottle should be good!
- Add some green glitter, sequins and pompoms to the bottle.
- Then fill the bottle with warm water, screw the cap on tight and give the contents a good shake to mix it all up!
- If the sensory bottle is full with enough glitter, sequins and pompoms to satisfaction, glue the cap on with super glue or hot glue.
- Optional, add a foam star sticker to the outside of the bottle to make it look just like a Christmas tree! Be careful of this with babies, toddlers or oral sensory seekers as it can pose a choking hazard.
Like the Shark Sensory Bottle posted this summer, children of all ages will enjoy this Christmas Tree Sensory Bottle this holiday season. It is fun for kids to shake up and watch the glitter and pompoms float around! Not only is it magical to watch, but it can also be very calming for kids overwhelmed by all the holiday activities, parties and family gatherings. They can use this sensory bottle in a quiet place to calm their mind or calm their body.
Check out more Christmas posts from Stir the Wonder:
© 2015 – 2017, Stir The Wonder. All rights reserved.